Introducing LINX Latest CIJ Products
• Clutchless ribbon drive to minimize the risk of ribbon breaks
• Simple ribbon cassette for quick changeovers
• Increased production line uptime
• Lower cost of ownership
• Easy to use colour touch screen – fewer errors and hassle-free operation
• Exceptional flexibility – switch between intermittent and continuous printing modes
• Straightforward retro fitting to your production line
• IP55 and IP65 protection for protection during wash down
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
If you are coding onto flexible film packaging, labels or gloss card, the Linx TT Series of thermal transfer overprinters will deliver high resolution images, while minimising downtime and improving productivity and efficiency.
Packaging printing – best before dates and batch codes
.The Linx TT5 has a standard ribbon width (up to 55mm) making it particularly suitable for printing best before dates and batch codes. Bi-directional motors drive both ribbon unwind and re-wind reels, creating more prints per ribbon and leaving only a 0.5mm gap between messages. Delivering low cost of ownership through an efficient use of consumables, and no overprinting.
|Increased production line uptime|
• The Linx TT5 and TT10 use motors rather
than clutches to control ribbon tension,
minimising the risk of ribbon breaks
• The ribbon cassette design ensures that
changing ribbons is quick and simple
• Less maintenance and faster ribbon
changeover means increased uptime
• The Linx TT5 has a 1200m ribbon,
resulting in fewer ribbon changes and
increased production line efficiency
|Lower cost of ownership|
• Bi-directional motors drive both ribbon
unwind and re-wind reels, creating more
prints per ribbon and leaving only a 0.5mm
gap between messages
• Use of consumables is efficient, and no
Easy to use
• Easy to use colour touch screen results
• The Linx TT5 and TT10 design allows