Introducing LINX Latest CIJ Products
• An efficient ribbon drive brings wastage to an absolute minimum
• Simple ribbon cassette for quick changeovers
• Easy to use colour touch screen – fewer errors and hassle-free operation
• Optimized ribbon economy for lowest running costs
• High resolution 300dpi printhead for optimum legibility of even the smallest characters
• Clutchless ribbon drive to minimize the risk of ribbon breaks
• Exceptional flexibility – switch between intermittent and continuous printing modes
• WYSIWYG interface for simple and error-free message creation
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Has your date coding system reached the end of its shelf-life?
If you are spending too much time and money on an outdated coding system such as a hot stamp or roller coder, then it’s time you upgraded to the Linx TT3.
The Linx TT3 thermal transfer overprinter gives you the perfect coding solution for flexible packaging materials. Printing high quality codes time after time, the Linx TT3 is easy to use and can even save you money. The Linx TT3 sets a new standard for simple date and batch coding – ideal for printing variable information onto bag
33mm ribbon width for basic batch code applications
The Linx TT3 is a simple printer designed for simple date and batch coding onto flexible materials including bags, pouches and flow wrap, ideal when coding areas of 32mm x 30mm. Easy to use, maximum ribbon economy, minimum fuss.
Lowest Ribbon Costs
• Clutchless bi-directional ribbon drive
|Simplest Ribbon System|
• Simple ribbon changeover with cassette
system – increases uptime
• Fitting ribbon to cassette couldn’t be
Easiest to use
• Clear, simple colour touch screen enables
|Highest Quality Print|
• Full resolution 300dpi printhead for
printing even the smallest characters,
time after time