Introducing LINX Latest CIJ Products
• Largest marking field on the market for wide web applications
• Crisp clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®
• Widest range of configurations in the industry
• Cost-efficient coding solution for your precise requirements
• IP65 rated full system for reliable operation in demanding environments
• Easy integration into your packaging machinery
• No consumables, or factory air required
• Installation fine-tuned to meet your application
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
If you are coding onto flexible film packaging, labels or gloss card, the Linx TT Series of thermal transfer overprinters will deliver high resolution images, while minimising downtime and improving productivity and efficiency.
The Linx TT5 has a standard ribbon width (up to 55mm) and is particularly suitable for printing best before dates and batch codes. The Linx TT10, with its wider ribbon (up to 110mm) is perfect for printing longer messages such as ingredients, logos and marketing information. Both models are ideal for a wide variety of applications, especially within the snack food, confectionery and pharmaceutical sectors. The Linx TT5 is also available with IP55/65 protection for use in washdown environments
Largest marking area in its class
The Linx CSL30 laser coder produces sharp codes on fast lines, and even on hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. It’s been designed to keep up with your coding requirements as they change – line speed, code complexity, or material types – with no additional investment needed.
|Increased production line uptime|
• The Linx TT5 and TT10 use motors rather
than clutches to control ribbon tension,
minimising the risk of ribbon breaks
• The ribbon cassette design ensures that
changing ribbons is quick and simple
• Less maintenance and faster ribbon
changeover means increased uptime
• The Linx TT5 has a 1200m ribbon,
resulting in fewer ribbon changes and
increased production line efficiency
|Lower cost of ownership|
• Bi-directional motors drive both ribbon
unwind and re-wind reels, creating more
prints per ribbon and leaving only a 0.5mm
gap between messages
• Use of consumables is efficient, and no
|Easy to use|
• Easy to use colour touch screen results
in fewer errors and hassle-free operation
• Intuitive graphic user interface allows
preview of messages before coding
• Three levels of password protection for
• An extensive on-board diagnostics
package to optimise productivity
• The Linx TT5 and TT10 design allows
you to switch easily between intermittent
and continuous printing modes, as well
as left or right hand operation
• Prevents the need for additional
coder investment when production
• Both models fit into many existing coder
brackets, enabling straightforward retro
fitting to your production line