• Largest marking field on the market for wide web applications
• Crisp clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®
• Widest range of configurations in the industry
• Cost-efficient coding solution for your precise requirements
• IP65 rated full system for reliable operation in demanding environments
• Easy integration into your packaging machinery
• No consumables, or factory air required
• Installation fine-tuned to meet your application
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
10W Compact Laser Coder
The Linx SL1 is a compact, cost effective coder designed to fit easily into production environments where space is constrained. An ultra-fast mirror system enables faster coding than other lasers in its class, while using much less laser energy but delivering 20% more power. No routine servicing or consumables mean the lifetime costs of the Linx SL1 laser are favourable compared to other types of printer, with no variable costs.
|Fast flexible coding – without the cost||Superior code quality||Simple and robust to suit any production line|
|• Lightweight and ultra-fast mirrors permit||• High resolution characters in a range||• Robust stainless steel body|
|higher coding speeds||of font types ensure codes perfectly||• Integrated keyswitch for secure operation|
|• Efficient, high power system design||complement packaging designs||and enhanced safety on the line|
|optimises laser tube life, increasing||• Logos and 2D codes, including DotCode||• Install quickly and easily into tight|
|reliability||for the tobacco industry||production lines and packaging machines|
|• Configurable lens options for more versatile||• Mix text, logos and machine-readable||• Straight shooter or down shooter for easy|
|product marking||codes all in a single message||coding in any orientation|
|• Low operational costs with no consumables||• Discrete coding and permanent marking for||• Ideal alternative for situations where|
|• Coding on a wide range of materials.||effective anti-counterfeiting and traceability||ink-based coders are not suitable.|
|• Easy to use LinxDraw® software allows|
|easy, secure message creation|
|• Production line control signals for real time|