LINX FSL20 and FSL50
• Laser tube life of over 100,000 hours – less downtime
• Fine spot size for high quality codes
• Two beam orientation options allows coding in any direction
• Choice of 4 lenses for codes tailored to your requirements
• Compact marking head for easy integration into moving and static lines
• Internal air cooling system for increased efficiency and less maintenance
• Quick message creation reduces time spent on setup and changeovers
• Extremely efficient use of the laser with no compromise on code quality or speed
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Superior quality codes at some of the fastest speeds available on the market.
The Linx SLHP is a high power, 120 W CO2 laser which can code accurately at high speeds – for example in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour on high speed beverage production lines. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently –including traditionally hard-to-mark substrates such as glass, rubber and PET.
|Easy to integrate into production|
• Compact design and flexible laser head – easy integration into OEM machines, and both static or moving workflows
• Small marking head and supply unit enables fast integration maximising uptime
• Two beam orientation options:standard or with a Beam Turning Unit for 90° rotation – for coding in any orientation
• Air-cooled lasers which can be placed where they are needed, and not near factory air source or a bulky water-cooled system.
|Complete traceability – on more materials|
• Linx FSL20 and FSL50 fibre lasers produce permanent codes on a wide range of materials, including metal, plastics and packaging foils
• Extremely fine spot size and well-refined beam quality produces consistently high quality codes – ideal for marking smaller products, promotional codes or anti counterfeiting, or large amounts of information into small areas
• Unrestricted coding applications mark a range of fonts, codes and graphics over multiple lines – meeting your coding needs now and in the future
|Low maintenance for less downtime|
• Built for reliability – the laser source lasts more than 100,000 hours
• IP54-rated so marking heads can be used in a wide range of environments
• Air-cooled for extra energy efficiency, with none of the leaks or extra maintenance associated with water-cooled lasers
• LinxDraw software included – message creation is quick and easy, saving time on product setup and changeovers.