• Reduces running costs with a 45,000* hour tube life – one of the longest on the market
• Detachable marking head and connectors for easy installation
• Flexible configurations to meet your exact coding requirements
• Over 20,000 different configurations for economical laser use
• Service intervals typically twice that of the industry standard
• Easy line integration – detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
• No expensive factory air for cooling
• Multiple beam delivery options allow for coding in any orientation
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Scribing laser systems
The Linx CSL10 and CSL30 laser coders offer you the most flexible solution for applying
simple or complex codes, onto a range of line speeds and materials, and are designed for your
Linx has over 20 years of laser coding experience and operates an extensive laser portfolio
across a truly global platform:thousands of Linx laser products are installed globally, and the
Linx CSL10 and CSL30 laser coders are available in over 26 languages
Fastest 10W scribing laser coder in its class
The Linx CSL10 is a high specification, 10 W CO2 scribing laser coder. Designed to be economical yet versatile, it is suitable for a wide range of laser marking applications. Produces complex variable codes and dynamic messages, even on high speed lines for quality coding on a wide range of materials. With a detachable marking head and connectors for easy installation.
If you have a fast line with simple code requirements, or a slower line with a more complex code, then the Linx CSL10 offers you the most flexible solution for quality coding onto a wide range of materials.
• We produce highly reliable systems that require minimal intervention for continual
• The Linx laser tube life is one of the longest on the market at up to 45,000 hours* and this is achieved by the way we optimise the laser for your application
Powerful coding for now and tomorrow
• The powerful processor allows printing of large amounts of complex, variable codes onto high speed lines
• Simpler applications are easily catered for, with the flexibility to increase print or line speed as your coding requirements change
Linx lasers integrate into more applications
• The detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables makes integration into production environments easier – even in tight spaces – and reduces servicing time
• With the largest range of configurations of marking heads, lens and tube options, the Linx lasers can be fine-tuned to your specific application