• Detachable marking head and connectors for easy installation
• Flexible configurations to meet your exact coding requirements
• Over 20,000 different configurations for economical laser use
• Service intervals typically twice that of the industry standard
• Easy line integration – detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
• No expensive factory air for cooling
• Multiple beam delivery options allow for coding in any orientation
• Powerful processor for faster coding
• Longest tube life on the market
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Largest Marking area in its class
The Linx CSL30 laser coder produces sharp codes on fast lines, and even on hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. It’s been designed to keep up with your coding requirements as they change – line speed, code complexity, or material types – with no additional investment needed.
|Reliability||Powerful coding for now and tomorrow||Linx lasers integrate into more applications|
|• We produce highly reliable systems that||• The powerful processor allows printing of||• The detachable marking head with quick|
|require minimal intervention for continual||large amounts of complex, variable codes||disconnect cables makes integration into|
|effective coding||onto high speed lines||production environments easier – even in|
|• The Linx laser tube life is one of the longest||• Simpler applications are easily catered for,||tight spaces – and reduces servicing time|
|on the market at up to 45,000 hours* and||with the flexibility to increase print or line||• With the largest range of configurations|
|this is achieved by the way we optimise||speed as your coding requirements change||of marking heads, lens and tube options,|
|the laser for your application||• Code onto wide web applications e.g.||the Linx lasers can be fine-tuned to your|
|• Our expertise is backed by a team of||multiple lines of products||specific application|
|support and service technicians, who||• Simple code creation with the LinxVision®||• Multiple beam delivery options allow for|
|will ensure that your Linx laser coder is||touch screen.||coding in any orientation|
|running efficiently and effectively, 24/7||• Choice of flexible conduit lengths for easy|
|• We also provide you with complete||installation if the power source is not nearby.|
|solutions, including guarding, fume|
|extraction, and line installation kits|