• Up to 5 lines of code – dual language coding, ideal for export markets where codes are required in local languages; contract packing
• Data Matrix and QR code printing Carton coding option up to 20mm high print
• Real-time output on screen – meet your OEE targets with the printer screensaver ‘On/Off target’; identify patterns in overall line downtime with the output/downtime reporting feature, and improve your efficiencies
• IP65 rating for dust and water-jet washdown protection – reliable running in harsh production environment.
• Extended service intervals up to 18,000hrs/24 months – code for longer
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) – non-contact, high speed coding with clean, reliable operation in challenging environments
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Maximum efficiency, minumal effort
The Linx 8940 inkjet coder is the top of the line coder in the 8900 series which will make your coding life easier. With its IP65 rating and highest printing speeds, the Linx 8940 is designed for the most challenging coding applications. This datecoder makes date and batch coding easy with the large touch screen interface, and downtime is reduced with the self-servicing module, unique system monitoring and click-into-place fluid cartridges.
Code faster, in more demanding applications, with the Linx 8940.
The Linx 8940 provides flexible coding with up to 5 lines of print, on high speed production lines, and in challenging environments. With an IP65 rating, simple touch screen interface, and fewer maintenance interventions, the Linx 8940 is designed to provide high speed, low maintenance coding.
Easy to setup and operate
• Store up to 50 named line settings – for quick retrieval at product changeovers; settings can be transferred between printers with a USB flash drive
• Large, icon-driven high-resolution touch screen, with at-a-glance production-rate visibility
• Customisable top screen, one touch operation for common tasks, on-screen message prompts for faster, accurate code setup
• Simple, one-touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing – no mess, no tools, no mistakes
• Self-service with an on-screen Wizard which guides operators through the service module change process – for a quick, engineer-free service.
Proven Linx reliability for maximum uptime
• Advanced System Monitoring – internal monitoring helps to avoid unscheduled stoppages between service module changes – reliable coding for longer
• Quick, clean startups every time – robust, completely sealed printhead, and Autoflush feature ensure continual reliable operation
• Seasonal shutdown mode – printer is ready to print first time, even after extended shutdown, with no need for expensive printer flushing.